iGEM has made arrangements for a special hotel room block for Giant Jamboree attendees.
- The details on this page are for information purposes only. To book your hotel, call or click on the hotel links provided below.
- Room rates listed above are per room per night, at the indicated occupancy level.
- Room rates do not include tax.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact iGEM Headquarters or any of the hotels listed below.
- Be sure to verify the number of beds in the room with the hotel as definitions may differ.
Please note the Sheraton room block is now full.
The Sheraton Boston hotel is the preferred hotel for the Giant Jamboree.
It is connected to the Hynes Convention Center so there is no need to travel outside!
Location39 Dalton Street
Boston MA 02115
DeadlineOctober 10, 2017
Message from the Sheraton: "A deposit equal to the first night’s room and tax will be charged at the time a guest makes a room reservation, and upon check-in, will be applied towards the guest’s bill. Deposits paid by guests are refundable if notice is received by Hotel at least 2 days prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained."
Please note the Midtown room block is now full.
Location220 Huntington Avenue
Boston MA 02115
DeadlineOctober 25, 2017
PricesDouble: $185 USD (two doubles or one king bed)
LinksMidtown hotel website
Discount Code: IGEMCONF17
Hotels around the area
Here is a list of other hotels within a 10 minute walk from the Hynes Convention Center. They are listed roughly in order of proximity:
- Hilton Boston Back Bay 40 Dalton Street, Boston, MA 02115
- The Colonnade Hotel 120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
- Boston Marriott Copley Place 110 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
- Courtyard Boston Copley Square 88 Exeter Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Westin Copley Place 10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116