- carried out integrated human practice
which assist us in product design
- improved previous parts
- created a suitable model
in our project and demonstrated it fully on wiki
- designed new BioBrick Parts, filled in the Part’s Registry entry, and submitted samples of parts
with several iGEM teams to help each other on experiments, modeling, and human practice events.
- carried out multiple human practice
events on education, public engagement, academic exchange, product design, and biosafety to put our project in social context.
-We registered for iGEM, had a great summer, and attended the Saint Jamboree
- meet all deliverables on the requirements page
- All team members have contributed to our project and attributions
page is completed.
- Participated in the Interlab
- Improved the characterization an existing BioBrick Parts