1. Our team registered for iGEM and will attend the Giant Jamboree
- We have made our own wiki before November 1st. - We have prepared our poster to the given size (4 ft. X 4ft.) and presentation for 20 minutes that will be presented at the Giant Jamboree - We have attributed our team members’ contribution correctly - We have submitted safety forms being responsible for safety issues that could occur - We have completed our judging form - We have created and document Part pages in the Registry for the Parts that we made with details - We have submitted DNA samples (in part) that are engineered by us
3. We have created a page of attribution that correctly displays our team members’ contributions
4. Through infusion cloning, we the DPP4 gene being activated as a part of contribution.
Link to Contribution: contribution
1. We have designed our own BioBrick Parts(strong, moderate, and weak DPP4) (in part) to control the amount of DPP4 being activated and it works as we planned.
2. We have collaborated with other iGEM teams in various ways. First, we shared our videos of lab technique and protocols with East Chapel Hill High School iGEM Team in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Second, we collaborated with iGEM Greece by sharing each other’s questionnaire for broader participants, cross checking wiki with Igem Bordeaux, UBC iGEM, UiOslo Norway, and igemusp 2017. Also, we mentored and was mentored by KUAS.
3. We have campaigned in our school titled “Free from gluten-free,” shared our ideas in International conference and exhibition on nutraceuticals & functional foods (ISNFF) conference, utilized Facebook page to share our ideas and experiment, and interviewed with Homi – bakery which only bakes gluten-free bread.
4. We have adjusted DPP4 in order to control the amount of DPP4 being activated to prevent inflammation and diabetes
1. We expanded(integrated and gold) our activities from human activities to increase the awareness of celiac disease patients and gluten-free bread.
2. We used plasmid modeling to produce DPP4 gene through infusion cloning based on 3A Assembly method.
3. We inserted DPP4 gene (in part)with three activation stages into HEK293T human mammalian cell and saw all stages of DPP4 being activated by flag IB.