This page is used by the judges to evaluate your team for the team collaboration silver medal criterion.
Delete this box in order to be evaluated for this medal. See more information at Instructions for Evaluated Pages .
Sharing and collaboration are core values of iGEM. We encourage you to reach out and work with other teams on difficult problems that you can more easily solve together.
Which other teams can we work with?
You can work with any other team in the competition, including software, hardware, high school and other tracks. You can also work with non-iGEM research groups, but they do not count towards the iGEM team collaboration silver medal criterion.
In order to meet the silver medal criteria on helping another team, you must complete this page and detail the nature of your collaboration with another iGEM team.
Here are some suggestions for projects you could work on with other teams:
- Improve the function of another team's BioBrick Part or Device
- Characterize another team's part
- Debug a construct
- Model or simulating another team's system
- Test another team's software
- Help build and test another team's hardware project
- Mentor a high-school team