- PHA production under two light AND-gate.
- Characterisation of slow growth in multi-plasmid system.
- Chacterisation of AND-gate using transmembrane photoreceptors.
- Results confirm the feasibility of achieving a high targeting resolution at significant length within the gel medium.
- Coral acid-rich proteins(CARP1-CARP4) were implemented into the expression vector and transformed into Escherichia coli BL21.
- Right size proteins were expressed and checked for calcium carbonate precipitation ability.
- Characterized a biobrick from iGEM Pasteur
- Improved the characterization of part BBa_K1149051 using flow cytometry to better quantify P3HB production in E. coli.
- RNA organelle was shown to decrease background expression of GFP, giving evidence to our model.
- The RNA organelle was long-living, as it was observed to irreversible and stable in culture 20h after induction.
Logic Gate & Photo-Caging
- Successful testing in cell-free system with Dronpa.
- Found evidence that Dronpa "sticks" the repressors to DNA.
- Collected feedback from Makerspace and Fablabs to improve our product design.
- Assessed the safety measures of 3D bio-printing through interviews with specialists.
- Built an Escape Room game to teach a general audience about synthetic biology and safety issues