Bronze Medal Achievements
- We registered our team to iGEM, and had a great summer.
- We have met all the deliverables.
- We have written wiki pages about our team Members and Attributions.
- We participated in the InterLab study this year.
Silver Medal Achievements
- We contributed 8 new parts to the registry and confirm their functionality. BBa_K2292002 is a suicide system in Escherichia coli, we validated different concentrations of arabinose effects on E. coli.
- We collaborated with multiple iGEM teams from different countries.
- We had done a lot in Human Practice, you can read more about this on the link of “Human Practice” and collaboration.
Gold Medal Achievements
- We held activities to gather public feedbacks, as well as sought for professional advices to improve our product. More details can be found in our Integrated Human Practice.
- We had modify some models to make our experiments more smoothly.
- Our device can demonstrate in standard solution.
Please click here for more details about Special Prizes
Integrated Human Practices
Education & Public Engagement
New Basic Part